Luxury Glamping Pods – Open All Year
Eye Kettleby Lakes brand new luxurious adult only Glamping Pods are now available to book.
Our Glamping Pods offer the complete package for guests looking for a bit of luxury whilst visiting the beautiful Leicestershire countryside. Enjoy a days fishing followed by an evening relaxing outside your pod, taking in the beautiful views across the rolling Leicestershire hills.
The Super pod has everything you would require for a short or long break away, removing all the hassles of packing the car up for a camping trip. Envisage sitting out on a summers evening toasting marshmallows over your very own fire pit.
Open all year the pods are the ideal hideaway for autumn and winter visits, enjoy beautiful walks across the 150 acre complex or merely sit and unwind in the peaceful countryside, enjoy reading a book in the tranquil location or visit our clubhouse for a breakfast or lunchtime meal. During spring & summer we open the bar six nights a week. During autumn & winter the bar hours reduce accordingly. Please call reception for further information.
Our Sparrow & Skylark pods will also allow your four legged friends. (Dog Friendly) . As of 1st June 2018 Wren & Wagtail Pod will also be dog friendly.
All Included Kitchen
- Electric oven with grill & two ring ceramic hob
- Crockery, cutlery, glassware & a frying pan for your eggs
- Fully integrated electric fridge with ice box
- A baking tray, saucepan & essential utensils.
All Included Living Area
- Bed linen and towels
- Complete en-suite with shower and toilet room
- Collapsible dining table forms comfortable double bed
- Thermostatic electric plinth heater
- Storage for clothes and bedding
Super Pod Details (What makes Eye Kettleby Lakes better than the rest!)
- Super large pod measuring approximately 6 metres x 3.5 metres
- 32 inch flatscreen TV plus a flatscreen TV above the bed
- DVD Player with Bose Soundbar for TV & Bluetooth for your music library
- Garden Area with Fire Pit (Fire logs available to buy from Shop)
- Led lighting throughout pod
- Lockable fishing tackle box
- Charcoal BBQ
- Access to our extensive DVD library
We are situated just outside the local market town of Melton Mowbray, where you will find plenty to see and do in this rural capital of food. Browse through our local area directory to see a selection of recommended places to visit.