Oak lodge is set back from the waters edge but providing stunning views over the local countryside.
It is our only 3 bedroom lodge with one double room with en suite shower room and two twin bed rooms sharing a larger bathroom.
All the bedrooms have solid wood furniture throughout. There is an open plan living area with dining table and comfy sofas to sit and watch the flat screen TV, off there is a fully fitted kitchen including washing machine and dishwasher, All cooking equipment and utensils are provided. Outside on the decking there is patio furniture and BBQ equipment perfect for relaxation.
You can enjoy endless summers evenings out on the veranda with a dip in your own private outdoor hot tub or just sitting out relaxing and taking in the views and wonderful sunsets.
- Towels - Bed Linen - Bath Robes
- Colour TV - DVD Player - Free View - CD player - Radio
- Central Heating - Gas & Electric included
- Fully Fitted Kitchen - Crockery - Kitchen Utensils
- Washing Machine/Dryer - Dishwasher - Microwave
- Patio Furniture - BBQ
Click an image
- All lodges will be available from 3.00pm on the day of your arrival
- Please vacate your lodge by 10.30am on day of departure
- All lodges are non smoking
Special offer 10% off for 1 couple requiring 1 bedroom. (Discount applies to 2 bed cabins only)
- 2 bed cabins have one double room, one twin sleeping up to 4 in total. Prices based on 4 sharing.
- 3 bed cabins have one double room, two twin rooms, sleeping up to 6 in total. Prices based on 6 sharing.
- Bookings are taken from Friday to Friday or Monday to Monday
- Mini breaks can be taken from Friday to Monday or Monday to Friday if you choose Monday to Friday it gives you 4 nights for the price of 3!
- £100 deposit is required to reserve a lodge, remainder of balance to be paid 8 weeks in advance.
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
- Well behaved pets allowed in Sycamore ~ Willow ~ Maple only.