Hazel Lodge is superbly situated to enjoy the evening sun and fantastic views over the Kingfisher lake, your own private fishing lake.
This charming log Lodge has an open plan sitting dining area with comfy sofas and dining table, off the living area is the kitchen, this has everything you require from dishwasher to bottle opener!
There are double doors off the living area to access the veranda these also offer great views over the country side. This cosy lodge has a double room with four poster bed and en suite, and a twin room with separate bathroom. Off the veranda is your own private outdoor hot tub, patio furniture and BBQ perfect for relaxation.
- Towels - Bed Linen - Bath Robes
- Colour TV - DVD Player - Free View - CD player - Radio
- Central Heating - Gas & Electric included
- Fully Fitted Kitchen - Crockery - Kitchen Utensils
- Washing Machine/Dryer - Dishwasher - Microwave
- Patio Furniture - BBQ
Click an image
- All lodges will be available from 3.00pm on the day of your arrival
- Please vacate your lodge by 10.30am on day of departure
- All lodges are non smoking
Special offer 10% off for 1 couple requiring 1 bedroom. (Discount applies to 2 bed cabins only)
- 2 bed cabins have one double room, one twin sleeping up to 4 in total. Prices based on 4 sharing.
- 3 bed cabins have one double room, two twin rooms, sleeping up to 6 in total. Prices based on 6 sharing.
- Bookings are taken from Friday to Friday or Monday to Monday
- Mini breaks can be taken from Friday to Monday or Monday to Friday if you choose Monday to Friday it gives you 4 nights for the price of 3!
- £100 deposit is required to reserve a lodge, remainder of balance to be paid 8 weeks in advance.
- All bed linen and towels are provided.
- Well behaved pets allowed in Sycamore ~ Willow ~ Maple only.