Campsites by lovecamping.co.uk
Tariff - Eye Kettleby Lakes Touring Park
|1st January 1st March|| 2nd March
|28th October 23rd Dec||Bank Holidays|
|Pitch Type||Pitch No||Price
|Sun - Thurs||Fri & Sat
||Sun - Thurs||Fri & Sat||Sun - Thurs||Fri Sat
||Sun - Thurs
||Fri & Sat
|Christmas & New Year|
|Superior Pitch Ext Southern||78-85 90-93 97-100
|Superior Pitch Ext Northen||22 - 26
|Superior Pitch||1-21 27-47 62-77 86-89 94-96 101-130
|Extras Per Pitch *
||Extra Adult Max 2
||Pets Max 3
Touring & Camping Park Terms & Conditions of Stay
Eye Kettleby Lakes is strictly an adult only site for over 18's. (Proof of age may be requested, failure will result in removal from the site). This also includes all day guests
Adult only Policy: Our touring Park & Glamping pod area is strictly adult only, please note that we are open to the general public and do allow children into our log cabins therefore children are allowed into our tearoom/ clubhouse and to fish on the lakes.
- Building work has begun for the new touring park area, the development is situated adjacent to the new parkland lake. All noise and machinery will be managed appropiately, but please be aware that large trailers and diggers will enter and exit the site as neccesary.
- All arrivals must check in at reception.
- A deposit of £20 will be required to confirm the booking.
- A minimum of 2 nights must be booked.
- All booking payments will be due in full 6 weeks prior to arrival; payments can be made by cheque, credit/ debit card over the phone or online at time of booking.
- All payments are non refundable.
- We welcome campers, but tents are only allowed to book pitches 48 - 61. Please note all tent pitches have a gravel hardstanding, rock pegs and a hard wearing groundsheet will be required.
- We allow one car per pitch. Additional cars are allowed at a small charge to be parked in the main clubhouse car park.
- Some amenities may be reduced or curtailed according to the season.
- The name provided throughout the booking will be solely responsible for the behaviour of your party and for any breakages or damages caused during your stay.
- Pitches must not exceed the number of people agreed at time of booking.
- When specific pitches or special requests are asked for we will do our utmost to site you as requested. However, specific pitches cannot be guaranteed and we reserve the right to allocate a pitch at our discretion.
- We do not allow anyone to pitch after 9pm summertime & 8pm wintertime unless by prior arrangement. A late arrival point is provided.
- Arrival time for pitches is 1.00 pm, pitches must be vacant by 12.00 pm on departure day.
- Please be considerate of other campers and keep noise to a minimum. We do request absolute quiet after 11 pm. (Failure could result in removal from site)
- Dogs are welcome, but must be kept on leads in all public areas. (Maximum of 3 dogs/ pitch)
- Day guests are welcome, but cars must be parked and left in the main clubhouse car park, day guests must leave the site before dusk.
- Place all litter/ rubbish in the bins provided; please help us with our recycling by separating your waste.
- Open fires are strictly banned and not permitted anywhere on site.
- BBQ's must be raised off the grass.
- Please note our evening bar and lounge hours do fluctuate dependant on season. For opening times please contact reception.
- Any guests visiting the site in conjunction with a lodge booking must also be aware of the lodge terms & conditions – specifically with regard to the number of visitors per lodge.
- We do not accept sign written or commercial vans.
- Due to the partnership with the farm during game season there will be a local shoot on the grounds on the 3rd & 17th November, 1st , 15th & 29th December 2017, 12th & 26th January 2018.
- Please note the tea room will be closed for staff holiday and refurbishment from Monday 1st - Sunday 14th January 2018.
- On Saturday 15th September 2018 the lomas family are planning a private event on the parkland lake, additional guests will be on site and live music will be planned for the evening.
Please Note: We reserve the right to terminate the agreement / booking without refund of money if the behavior of any guest is considered unacceptable, or if the number of occupants exceeds that stated at the time of booking.
Our booking fees DOES NOT include holiday insurance. We therefore recommend that you take out Holiday Cancellation Insurance to cover you in the event that you have to cancel or terminate your holiday unexpectedly.